A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated Transport and Logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88.000 employees across operations in 130 countries.
As a Group, its business success is built on a number of strengths: size and global reach, financial strength, talented employees, time-honoured values, approach to sustainability and drive to innovate. Combined, these strengths form a unique platform for the Group’s continued success and future growth.
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners. Digitisation and IT are taking centre stage in enabling this engagement. Join us in Transport and Logistics IT as we re-think what technology can do to drive growth.
If you are passionate about what you do, establishing world class IT solutions and are fulfilled by engaging with stakeholders to move things towards the end goal
Maersk Transport and Logistics is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees. Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, 25 days holiday a year and several other attractive benefits.
You will join the Project and Transition organisation within IT SOE, which has an ambition to improve IT Delivery to its’ many customers. The pace of growth and change here is high, meaning there is a steady stream of new challenges.
Your structured approach, adherence to Project Management controls and ability to build relationships will be put to work every day.
In Projects and Service Transition we are approximately 50 colleagues of more than 10 nationalities, working in Maidenhead and Copenhagen. You will report to a Programme Leader and could manage multiple projects.
- End-to-End project management of the required tools and processes required to effectively operate and transform Project & Service Transition capability
- Has responsibility for multiple work streams within projects including planning, scope, cost, work schedule, design and build, and contractual deliverables
- Ensures detailed requirements analysis is completed and sizing of the required project team to implement solutions, managing project resources including subcontractors and vendors.
- Management of internal and external dependencies including third party involvement
- Establishes effective communications with stakeholders. Ensures delivery to the project plan and budget. Provides full project reporting
- Provide solutions via tools and processes that contribute towards delivering cost effective (IT TCO) IT solutions enabling end-to-end business processes and business outcomes
We are looking for
- At least 5 years’ experience in delivery of projects, preferably technical infrastructure projects
- Experience of managing outsourced delivery models
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and clarify for others
- Ability to gauge and handle escalations
- Active risk management ability
- Outgoing, Independent, flexible and adaptable
- Prince2 Practitioner certified
- Exhibits Managerial Courage and Composure
- Proactive and drives for results
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated Transport and Logistics company with multiple brands and is a ... Read more
We are looking for an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our award winning... Read more
Graduates, interns and placements are key to the overall success of CH2M. We invest in initial caree... Read more
Here at British Steel we’re looking for passionate, hard-working, ambitious and dedicated people who... Read more