Market Talent Limited
£30,000 - £36,000 a year
My client is one of the world’s Shipping Liners, offering more than 90 weekly services and call ports in over 50 countries worldwide. With over 160 years of experience, my client has the knowledge and the expertise to help their customers grow their businesses and negotiate in an increasingly complex and ever-changing global marketplace. My client is looking for a Trade Manager to join their Sales team. **Must have previous experience of working within Liner Shipping **
- To provide guidance and strategy to the UK and Ireland sales team in order to achieve country KPI’s/Targets and individual trade objectives.
- Achieve and exceed REV, FEU Budget on all Trades
- Achieve and exceed vessel utilisation targets, local rev and D&D budgets
- Work in conjunction with trades team to set pricing policy.
- Setting, Filing and communicating local surcharges
- Development and drive initiatives to improve productivity and cost saving
- Ensuring vessels are managed timely and efficiently in order to maximise vessel utilisation, reduce costs and assist booking turntime
- Working as the conduit for Trade with the following teams
- Regional trade team, SPE, GSSC, CSR, Sales and Operations
- In co-ordination with Sales managers create, drive and measure target plans.
- Reviewing and signing off of sales targets for SVC, data cube and dashboard with trade groups and head of UK/IE
- Communicate deployment plans throughout UK and Ireland
- Working with SPE team ensuring integrity of Dashboard data.
- Contribution improvement through REV improvement programs, cargo mix and reduction of negative cargo
- AP1, Inland tariff & UK/IE Supplementary creation and maintenance.
- Ensuring market feedback is consistently being fed back to the trade team to ensure MRG and pricing policy is in line with market
- Keeping Regional Trade teams update in local organisation and market updates
- Team management
- Ensuring trade analyst are aware and consistently delivery on all KPIs
- Establishing good working relationships with other departments is of paramount importance to resolve issues resulting from normal operations in a timely manner.
- Ensure Compliance with legal and regulatory bodies and the company code of ethic
- In conjunction with trade and operation ensure cost based is minimised in order to stay competitive
- Significant on the job learning
- 2 + years managing a small team (Preferred)
- 2+ years in Liner shipping.(Essential)
- 2+ years Trade experience (Preferred)
- Results Driven
- Customer Focused
- Process and System Orientated
- Business Acumen
- Previous experience in Liner Shipping
- Excellent interpersonal skills
ESR Group have an exciting new opportunity to work in a fast paced, vibrant environment for a fantas... Read more
We’re looking for a Naval Architect to join our Naval Architecture team in London. Our business has ... Read more
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chief Engineer to join the Port Vessel unit on its Tugs and... Read more
As Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for arranging mobilisation of ALE equipment and consum... Read more
My client is one of the world’s Shipping Liners, offering more than 90 weekly services and call port... Read more