WRS Tech is working with a prestigious Vessel Owner and due to continued demand they are looking for a Vessel Operator to join their office in the Netherlands.
In this role you will be involved in the following:
- Assist in all aspects of day to day vessel activity
- Liaison with HSEQ, Technical, Chartering and Operations departments
- Performance monitoring for the vessels
- Support in overseeing vessel operational issues and schedules.
- Participate in storage planning and bunkering
To be successful in the role you will need to posses the following:
- Ideally you will have experience in a similar role or have sailed as a deck officer on Chemical Tankers
- Chemical experience is essential
- Have good commercial and operational knowledge
- Ability to work efficiently during peak times
- Must be able to work as a team and on own.
- Quality and customer focused
This role comes with a great salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to forge a long-term career.
For further information please send your CV to Alex Hamilton and we will contact you to discuss further.
WRS Tech is a leading Marine, Shipping and Seagoing recruitment agency.
- WRS Tech
- Date Posted:
- Job Title:
- Vessel Operator