Are you a proficient and organized individual, drawn by the prospect of supporting major capital projects?
Here at Associated British Ports (ABP), we are recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join our projects team based in Southampton. The Port of Southampton is a major international deep-sea port of significant global importance that makes a vital contribution to the national, regional and local economy. This role will play a significant part in the delivery of large capital projects for the Port of Southampton, and gain experience assisting in the delivery of nationally significant infrastructure projects.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, with experience of excellent customer care, with a desire to develop knowledge and skills in relation to Building Information Management (BIM).
- Undertaking the role of Information Manager on the project to ensure consistent data management across the project team, including the maintenance of document registers. This is a critical aspect of the role and significant opportunities will be available to develop knowledge and expertise in the requirements of Building Information Management and the use of Common Data Environment Software.
- Assisting in the production of high-quality documentation, to include letters, presentations and reports.
- Support the Project Team in tracking actions and preparing monthly progress reports.
- Arranging and coordination of events, to include liaising with external contacts and inviting guests and minute taking at meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the Project Lead, including diary management, to also include maintaining a project calendar, arranging internal and external meetings.
Interested? We are looking for somebody who has:
- A desire to develop knowledge and skills in relation to Building Information Management (BIM).
- Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and particularly PowerPoint.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally, to include face to face and via telephone.
- Good interpersonal skills and previous experience of dealing with the public.
- Ability to be a team player as well as using own initiative.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience of project coordination of major projects.
- Knowledge or experience of Building Information Management (BIM).
- Port or transportation industry background.
Who we are …… With over 5 600 employees, Stena Line is one of the largest ferry companies in the wor... Read more
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sust... Read more
Are you a proficient and organized individual, drawn by the prospect of supporting major capital pro... Read more
Competitive Salary, Paid Overtime, Company Vehicle, Pension + Life Assurance, 25 days Annual Leave +... Read more