Senior Manager Sales & Global Supply Chain
Senior Manager Sales & Global Supply Chain
RAM SMAG Lifting Technologies is the world’s number one in its field of port lifting equipment with the group manufacturing more than 3000 units a year. The Spreader division, headquartered in Singapore, supplies to more than 70 countries globally.
In this Senior Manager position, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the Parts division including sales, customer satisfaction, profitability, marketing programs, pricing and inventory.
Parts Sales Management
- Formulate and implement a sales and business plan to achieve business objectives for all aftersales related products represented by the company
- Drive sales, monitor, track and review sales performance and take necessary actions to ensure that goals are met.
- Identify, develop and implement marketing strategies to maintain competitiveness; retain existing customers; and add new customers to increase the company's market share.
- Establish and maintain excellent rapport with business associates, e.g. commercial customers, internal and external colleagues.
- Develop and implement new parts sales initiatives with a view to increase parts sales revenue.
- Systemise tracking of new equipment service schedules, targeting customers and proactively developing service related parts sales.
Supply Chain Management
- Planning, organizing and contracting of purchase orders, supplier control/selection, logistics, inventory control product planning/ordering, financial forecasting of the company stocked product ranges.
- Manage, motivate and control a dedicate purchasing and logistics team in a proactive and business-focused manner to ensure maximum efficiency and output.
- Improve operational efficiency, negotiate with Suppliers on purchase terms and conditions, manage the inventory and purchasing in the most efficient manner.
- Implement an inventory reduction campaign through standardisation, working with sales, design and production departments.
Supervisory and Stakeholder Responsibilities
- Providing ongoing leadership and management training for the Customer Service Spare Parts, Equipment team.
- Development and implementation of service standards policies and procedures.
- Ensure all activities of the parts group comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance and efficiencies of staff and procedures.
- Providing training and coaching to staff to ensure they have the necessary skills to be able to meet the requirements of their position.
- Participate in recruiting and training new sales staff.
- Maintain strong communications with all Stakeholders within the business and customers.
- Maintain relationship with regional Sales Managers & Service Managers.
- Maintain relationship with global Agents & Dealer network.
Ideally, you will need to have a degree with minimum 8-10 years of management experience either in Parts Sales or Supply Chain function in the automotive or heavy equipment industry. Prior working experience in automotive dealership, heavy equipment or distribution is required for this role. You also need to have strong leadership and remarkable achievements in a similar role, with strong commercial acumen and excellent interpersonal skills.
We are looking to attract the best candidate to the job. The remuneration will be based on skills and experience and heavily orientated to achieving results and growing the business.
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career! Please email your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will keep in touch with you for future opportunities as well. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Social Media Executive to join our award winning B2B ... Read more
RAM SMAG Lifting Technologies is the world’s number one in its field of port lifting equipment with ... Read more
We are looking for a creative and motivated designer to join our award winning B2B media company wit... Read more
We are looking for a talented, experienced Sales Manager to join our award winning B2B media company... Read more