South Coast Port Services
£29,810 a year
Stanford le Hope
South Coast Port Services are looking for a Terminal operative.
- Provide an effective and efficient cargo lashing/pinning service/heavy plant driving in line with specific customer requirements across the port of London Gateway and in line with Company quality processes.
- Monitor and maintain work practices with particular focus on health and safety.
- Ensure that customer requirements are maintained on both quality and standards.
The main requirements for the position are
- Must be over the age of 18 to apply
- Flexible approach to working shifts days and nights.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Good communication skills.
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- London, Greater London (Preferred)
- UK Driving Licence (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Phased retirement
We are looking for an experienced and talented Social Media Executive to join our award winning B2B ... Read more
RAM SMAG Lifting Technologies is the world’s number one in its field of port lifting equipment with ... Read more
We are looking for a creative and motivated designer to join our award winning B2B media company wit... Read more
We are looking for a talented, experienced Sales Manager to join our award winning B2B media company... Read more