Technical Director of International Association of Ports and Harbors joins the discussion on how ports and shipping can collaborate to achieve 2050 goals.
The opening keynote panel on 8th May will feature a C-Suite of high-level panellists discussing the pertinent topic of Ports and Shipping collaborating to achieve 2050 goals. With shipping already having regulations to follow from the IMO what do they need from Ports to achieve these goals? This panel covers the whole value chain.
Antonis joins a strong panel including:
· Lars Robert Pedersen, Deputy Secretary General, BIMCO
· Captain K. Subramaniam, General Manager, Port Klang Authority and Past President, IAPH
· Dr Sanjay C Kuttan, Chief Technology Officer, Global Centre for Maritime Decarbonisation
· Er Tham Wai Wah, Chief Sustainability Officer, Maritime Port Authority of Singapore
· Eva Liu, Head of Shipment Product, Oceania Market, Maersk
Dr Antonis Michail is an engineer in background with specialisation on the environmental management of ports and freight transport systems at Master and PhD level, and with more than 15 years of professional experience in these fields. Since February 2018, Antonis joined the World Ports Sustainability Program (WPSP) of the International Association of Ports and Harbours (IAPH) as the person responsible for the technical developments and projects under the umbrella of the program.
Read more about the keynote session and other speakers in the conference programme.
Attend Green Ports and Shipping Congress, 8th-9th May to hear from IAPH. Book today and save 15% by using the code GPSCEARLY. To book your place, visit our website or alternatively, please call our team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.