Participants at the 2016 GreenPort Cruise Conference and GreenPort Congress will benefit from hearing the latest on climate change, sustainability and environmental issues in programmes designed to maximise the knowledge sharing and networking opportunities – don’t miss out, book now!
As well as terminal operators and port authorities, NGOs, industry organisations and suppliers from across Europe, this year’s GreenPort events, held in Venice, Italy from 11-14 October 2016, will see a truly international audience in attendance.
Hosted by the Port of Venice and Venice Port Authority, port professionals from APM Terminals, Europe Container Terminals, Port of Rotterdam, Hamburg Port Authority, Port Klang Authority, Abidjan Port Authority, Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority, Port Metro Vancouver, Guadeloupe Port Authority, Copenhagen Malmo Port, Ports of Stockholm, Barcelona Port Authority plus many, many more will be in attendance. This means not only will delegates have the opportunity to update themselves on the latest environmental, sustainability and climate change issues but will also have the opportunity to network and knowledge share with peers from across the World.
GreenPort Congress programme highlights include:
- Victor Schoenmakers, Director Corporate Strategy, Port of Rotterdam: Change of an era – A transition with opportunities for the Port of Rotterdam
- Linda van Waveren, Manager CSR, Port of Amsterdam and Dorita Hermes, Environment & Sustainability Manager, Port of Hamburg: The need for disclosure of port performance on sustainability
- Inna Braverman, Co-Founder, Eco Wave Power: Blue Energy: Wave Energy Implementation in Ports
- Anna Bobo Remijn, European Commission, Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport, Maritime Safety Unit: Port Reception Facilities revision
- Julia Mackin, Principal Environmental Adviser, European Bank for Reconstruction & Development: Port Expansions in the context of financing by EBRD, a Multilateral Development Bank, and its sustainability mandate
- Silvia Gamboa, Head of Sustainability, APM Terminals: Achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals through Port Activity
- Keita Shinohara, Certification Manager, Green Award Foundation: Recognising quality ships with a CSR platform
- Jouni Kyllonen, Sales Director, Solution Sales and Marketing, Automation & Projects, Kalmar: Green Terminal technologies
GreenPort Cruise Conference programme highlights include:
- Manfred Lebmeier, Head of Environmental and Spatial Strategy, Hamburg Port Authority: Green Cruise Project: Sustainable energy, Innovative terminal facilities and cruise terminal traffic links
- Kristijan Pavic, President, MedCruise & Deputy General Manager, Port of Dubrovnik: Port-City involvement: Operating a cruise port in a historic city
- Carla Salvado, Director of Criuse Marketing, Global Ports Holding: Green initiatives at Global Ports
- Panayotis Mitrou, Technology & Innovation Manager, Hellenic Lloyd’s S.A: ELEMED project – cold ironing infrastructure in ports and electric bunkering for zero emission ships
- Yoshioka Tatsuya, Co-Founder and Director, NGO Peace Boat and Andrés Molina, Project Manager, Peace Boat Ecoship: EcoShip – an alternative futuristic approach
- Tom Strang, Senior Vice President Maritime Affairs, Carnival Corporation: Carnival Cruises – opting for LNG as a solution to ECA compliance
Preferential rates are available for participants attending both the GreenPort Cruise and GreenPort Congress - book your place online today. For more information contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the event on Twitter @GPCongress.