Hyster highlights new container handling products
Hyster has highlighted a number of new products offering innovation for container handling
Material handling equipment manufacturer Hyster has highlighted a number of new products offering innovation for container handling.
The H11XM-ECD9 Empty Container Handler (ECH) – which offers double handling capabilities for empty containers - is one of the new products the company has created and has a capacity of 11 tonnes.
The ECH joins four other new models in the H8-11XM-ECD9 series, which replaces the H18-23XM-12EC series of equipment.
Another new product, the Hyster Static Plus weighing system, meets the requirements of the International Maritime Organisation’s Verified Gross Mass (VGM) regulations.
The new weighing system, which is available on new and existing Hyster reachstackers and laden container handlers, has a weighing error of approximately 1% of load weight and allows for weighing during truck manoeuvring.
The equipment manufacturing company also offers improved efficiency for terminals through its Hyster Tracker telematics system.
The Tracker can help identify under or over-utilised equipment by truck, fleet or location and can also track hour meter, cost of operation, periodic maintenance, fault codes and impacts.
The product also offers operator access control, an idle shutdown function and operator pre-shift checklist tracking.
In related news, further to a Port Strategy article which reported Hyster’s project to electrify a laden container handler, the company has said that a 52-tonne capacity laden container handling truck with an electric motor is set to enter the test phase soon.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- 48t zero emissions electric truck in testing
- Hyster offers lift truck solutions
- Hyster highlights new container handling products
- Electrifying big trucks
- Hyster introduces new reachstacker
- Boosting operational efficiencies
- Hyster static weighing solution
- Williams invests in Hyster reachstacker
- Fuel efficient cargo processes
- Hyster adapts forklift to meet challenge
- REACH OR LIFT WHAT'S IT TO BE?
- HIGHER AND HIGHER
- Overcoming the logistics hurdles
- Hyster extends stacker reach
- New features for Hyster reachstackers
- Hyster upgrades heavy-duty forklifts
- Transmission improvements from Hyster
- Reaching alternatives
- Green order success for Hyster
- Hyster reaches six-high
- Clydeport heads for Hyster
- Heavyweights from Hyster
- Shoreham boosts Hyster forklift family
- Clearing the fog
- Hyster's compact series
- Hyster's space saving forklifts
- Extra lift for Hyster
- Hyster unveils 'big' truck designs
- Small steps
- Hyster unveils heavy duty FLT
- New axle promises savings
- Empty-handling argument doesn't stack up
- Container handler for Clydeport
- Free emissions advice
- Purchasing power for drivers
- Barloworld fleet management
- Hyster facility celebrates 60th
- Hyster looks to Asia
- New Hyster telemetry offering
- Product and equipment round-up
- Hyster developments slash fuel costs
- Come rain or shine
- Taking the load
- Hyster promotes fuel savings
- Efficient container handling
- Equipment manufacturers team up
- Heavyweights from Hyster