Over 40 expert speakers from the world’s leading companies in the ports, terminals, renewable energy, shipping, fuels, technology and policy sectors presented at this year’s conference.
If you didn’t attend the conference you can still learn from industry leading experts in attendance by downloading the papers and presentations. The proceedings are available to purchase for just €295 You can pay and download from here.
Take a look at this year’s full programme on the website by clicking here.
This year’s highlights include:
- Decarbonisation begins at berth: the roles and opportunities of ports and carriers
Roger Strevens, VP, Global Sustainability - Wallenius Wilhelmsen
- Ammonia as an alternative fuel
Mr Malte A. Siegert, Chairman – NABU
- The Road to Net Zero: Local Solutions to a Global Challenge
Caroline Price, Green Ports Director - Royal Haskoning DHV
- The sustainable operations of the Horizon Cruise Terminal
Sue Simmonite, Sustainable Development Manager, Associated British Ports
- ESPO Environmental Report.
Valter Selén, Senior Policy Advisor Sustainable Development, Cruise and Ferry Network, EcoPorts Coordinator – ESPO
- Supercharge emission reductions with the latest automated mooring technology
Nicklas Vedin, Global Product Manager, MoorMaster™ at Cavotec
- Measuring emissions in the maritime logistics supply chain – moving from the GLEC framework to an ISO standard
Nicolette Van der Jagt, Director-General, CLECAT
- Realize sustainability through software
Ruud Vossebeld, Director Business Development, Automotive Port Logistics, INFORM
GreenPort Cruise & Congress will be hosted by the Port of Zeebrugge from 18-20 October 2022. If you would like more information about the conference download or next year’s conference, don’t hesitate to contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.