Alex Ruijs, Senior Consultant Electrical Power & Energy, Royal HaskoningDHV will be speaking on day 2 of GreenPort Congress, 19th October in Session 6 – Ports/Terminals: Transitioning to Clean Fuels – The key Steps. Alex will be presenting on ‘An integral view on green energy for ports and marine applications’.
The energy transition process from traditional to renewable energy does not show a one-fits-all best solution for general application: Making a port green requires an integral view on energy use, energy storage and renewable power generation. Within his presentation Alex will show various options for port greening from the consulting engineers’ point of view and will include items such as:
· Electrification: Land and seaside;
· Integration of large-scale renewable generation: Within and outside the port;
· Role of hydrogen and hydrogen-based fuels in the energy transition;
· Impact of the energy transition on cargo types and volumes
With 38 years of industry experience, Alex is one of Royal HaskoningDHV’s leading authorities in electrical power and energy projects.
GreenPort Congress & Cruise delegate places can be booked online, the combined event delegate package includes:
- Choice of conference streams including GreenPort Cruise on day 1
- Two-day conference attendance at GreenPort Congress
- Full documentation in electronic format
- Lunch and refreshments throughout
- Place at the Welcome Reception
- Place at the Gala Dinner
- Place at the Port Tour
For more information contact the team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.