Don’t delay! You have just two weeks to submit your abstract and secure a place on the programme for GreenPort Cruise & Congress, hosted by Port of Zeebrugge from 18-20 October 2022.
Companies, organisations and individuals are invited to put forward a 250-word abstract by 21st January 2022. The 17th edition of this annual conference will cover the following topics:
- Sustainable cruise projects in aid of being carbon neutral by 2050
- Environmental Cruise Ships – including hydrogen fuelled ships
- Legislation and cooperation in the cruise industry
- Fuel and energy provision for shipping
- Fuel and energy for port operations (including hydrogen hubs, wind farms and electrification of port vehicles)
- Sustainable Partnerships – Ports working together to meet sustainable targets
- Ports and IT and AI - port process improvement and how digitalisation can be used for further improvement
- Port:City:Logistics Chain collaboration – how port and city can work together to move cargo in a sustainable way
- Monitoring of physical, chemical, and biological components whilst controlling their impacts
- How to get ready for regulatory changes including Fit for 55 and EU Taxonomy
Abstracts should be no more than 250 words and should be sent, with a biography of the speaker, headshot photo and logo, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st January 2022 at the latest.
Port of Zeebrugge, the seaport of Bruges, is one of the world’s foremost roll-on/roll-off deep-sea container ports, where at least 40 million tonnes of goods are transhipped annually. The offering of both intra-European and intercontinental services makes Zeebrugge an important access port to the European markets.
For further information about speaking, sponsoring or attending as a delegate, contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.