The limited-time early bird discount is now available. You can save 410€ when you book your delegate space, only costing you €1,640€.
The 2022 conference will mark the 17th GreenPort Cruise & Congress Conference. This year the conference is being hosted by the Port of Zeebrugge from 18th-20th October 2022. Based on the recent call for papers delegates can expect to learn more on the following topics:
- Sustainable cruise projects in aid of being carbon neutral by 2050
- Environmental Cruise Ships – including hydrogen fuelled ships
- Legislation and cooperation in the cruise industry
- Fuel and energy provision for shipping
- Fuel and energy for port operations (including hydrogen hubs, wind farms and electrification of port vehicles)
- Sustainable Partnerships – Ports working together to meet sustainable targets
- Ports and IT and AI - port process improvement and how digitalisation can be used for further improvement
- Port:City:Logistics Chain collaboration – how port and city can work together to move cargo in a sustainable way
- Monitoring of physical, chemical, and biological components whilst controlling their impacts
- How to get ready for regulatory changes including Fit for 55 and EU Taxonomy
Delegate spaces for combined GreenPort Cruise & Congress include:
- Choice of conference streams for GreenPort Cruise on day 1
- Two day conference attendance at GreenPort Congress
- Full documentation in electronic format
- Lunch and refreshments throughout
- Place at the Welcome Reception
- Place at the Gala Dinner
- Place at the Port Tour
Remember to book soon to take advantage of this limited time offer which enables you to save a massive 410€ on combined delegate places and 209€ on cruise delegate places.
For more information contact the team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Book online and use the discount code GPCEARLY for discounts on Combined rates and GPCrEARLY for discounts on Cruise rates.