GREENPORT CONGRESS & CRUISE 2022: 18-20 OCTOBER, ANTWERP-BRUGES, BELGIUM.
Submissions are now invited for the 2022 GreenPort Congress & Cruise, hosted by Port of Antwerp-Bruges from 18-20 October 2022.
GreenPort Congress & Cruise brings together the whole port community in discussing the latest in sustainable environmental practice. 2021 welcomed a new hybrid format for the conference in which we welcomed high level decision makers from port authorities, terminal operators, shipping lines, logistics operators and key cruise and commercial operators from 26 counties. Representing countries included Europe, North America, Asia and Oceania. The event helps maritime ports and terminals to reduce their carbon footprints whilst becoming more sensitive to environmental considerations, which is vital to their future success!
Companies, organisations and individuals are invited to put forward a 250-word abstract by 14th February 2022. The 17th edition of this annual conference will cover the following topics:
- · Sustainable cruise projects in aid of being carbon neutral by 2050
- · Environmental Cruise Ships – including hydrogen fuelled ships
- · Legislation and cooperation in the cruise industry
- · Fuel and energy provision for shipping
- · Fuel and energy for port operations (including hydrogen hubs, wind farms and electrification of port vehicles)
- · Sustainable Partnerships – Ports working together to meet sustainable targets
- · Ports and IT and AI - port process improvement and how digitalisation can be used for further improvement
- · Port:City:Logistics Chain collaboration – how port and city can work together to move cargo in a sustainable way
- · Monitoring of physical, chemical, and biological components whilst controlling their impacts
- · How to get ready for regulatory changes including Fit for 55 and EU Taxonomy
Abstracts should be no more than 250 words and should be sent, with a biography of the speaker, headshot photo and logo, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st January 2022 at the latest.
For further information about speaking, sponsoring or attending as a delegate, contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.