Submissions are now invited for the 2019 GreenPort Cruise & Congress, hosted by Port of Oslo from 16-18 October 2019.
Companies, organisations and individuals are invited to put forward a 250-word abstract by 11th January 2019. The 15th edition of this annual conference will cover the following topics:
- High tech green solutions on cruise ships
- Business vs emissions – a city perspective on cruise
- Legislation and cooperation in the cruise industry
- Waste challenges driving innovation and investment in cruise terminals
- Green logistics: multimodal supply chains
- Preparing for the energy transition – dialogues across the industry
- Towards an era of zero emissions: solutions for ports, terminals and cities
- Measuring, learning and surveying emissions with smart technology
- High tech green landside solutions
- Increasing efficiency and cutting costs in smart ports and terminals
- City Ports as energy hubs and circular economy
Abstracts should be no more than 250 words and should be sent, with a biography of the speaker, headshot photo and logo, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th January 2019 at the latest.
Oslo is one of Europe's most ambitious and active cities in the area of environment and climate. As the European Capital of Environment in 2019, Oslo has taken on leadership in the green change. Port of Oslo will be a zero-emission port and has one of the world's most modern container terminals with zero-emission cranes. Oslo is also an attractive cruise and passenger port.
For further information about speaking, sponsoring or attending as a delegate, contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335.
Follow the event on Twitter @GreenPortBiz.