You have just one week to submit your abstract and secure a place on the programme for GreenPort Cruise & Congress, taking place from 14-16 October 2020.
Companies, organisations and individuals are invited to put forward a 250-word abstract by 28th February 2020. The 16th edition of this annual conference will cover the following topics:
- The EU’s new climate plan ‘The Green Deal’ – how will this affect ports big and small, case studies
- Onshore power supply – financial and technical challenges
- IMO sulphur cap – impacts on ports, air quality, environmental impacts of scrubber washwater, and how ports are keeping up with bunker demand
- Ports getting ahead for new fuels – methane, ammonia, hydrogen
- New types of alternative power in ports
- The latest in port equipment
- Collaborative community projects – integrating the port with the people and local industry
- Achieving climate and sustainability goals through cross-industry partnerships and collaboration
- Sustainable transport and logistics in the hinterland connections of the port - short sea shipping, road, rail
- Biodiversity protection & enhancement (projects)
- The multiple impacts of Cruise – on the port, on the surrounding areas visited by tourists
- Latest green terminal projects
- Sustainable cruise projects
- Sustainable cruise initiative in Europe
- Regulatory aspects/environmental impacts of ro-ro and ro-pax activity in ports
- The latest on LNG advancements port-side cruise – refuelling, infrastructure etc plus case studies
- Eco Cruise Ships
Abstracts should be no more than 250 words and should be sent, with a biography of the speaker, headshot photo and logo, to email@example.com by 28th February 2020 at the latest.
Athens is home to the largest port in Greece and one of Europe's largest ports. The 16th edition of the conference provides senior port professionals with a meeting place to discuss and share the latest in sustainable development and environmental practice within sea ports, terminals and their associated logistics supply chain.
For further information about speaking, sponsoring or attending as a delegate, contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the event on Twitter @GreenPortBiz.