MSC negotiates Montevideo stake

Up for grabs is an 80% shareholding in TCP, with ANP holding the remaining 20% of the equity Photo: A.Davey/flickr/CC BY-NC-ND 2.0

At the Port of Montevideo, in Uruguay, talks are reported to be under way between MSC and Katoen Natie with a view to the acquisition by the former of a majority stake in the latter’s box handling facility, Terminal Cuenca del Plata (TCP).

This is premium content

Already a member? SIGN IN now


Sign up for FREE to continue reading!

Want to read more before deciding on a subscription? It only takes a minute to sign up for a free account and you’ll get to enjoy:

  • Weekly newsletters providing valuable news and information on the ports and terminals sector
  • Full access to our news archive
  • Live and archived webinars, podcasts and videos
  • Articles on innovations and current trends in the ports and terminals industry
  • Our extensive archive of data, research and intelligence

Get more free content sign up today

Ready to subscribe? Choose from one of our subscription packages for unlimited access!