Chaired by Mr. Mario Dogliani, Director of SEA – Europe European Ships and Maritime Equipment Association, the first session at this year’s GreenPort Congress will provide vital facts for all port users – book your place to find out more.
Covering regulatory framework for LNG infrastructures; risk assessment and mitigation measures; authorizations and permits; market analysis and engineering studies; financial instruments to support port installations; operational skills and training needs, the in-depth and comprehensive look at the use of LNG as a maritime fuel, instigated by this year’s hosts – Venice Port Authority and the Port of Venice – will include the following highlights:
- Ms. Eva Perez, Director of Fundaciòn Valenica Port, Coordinator of GAINN4MoS project
- Antonella Querci, Director of Innovation and Development, Tyrrenian-Ligurian ports grid, Port Authority of Livorno
- Antonio Revedin, Director of Strategic Planning and Development Unit, Adriatic-Ionian ports grid, Venice Port Authority
- George Polychroniou, Public Gas Corporation of Greece (DEPA), Coordinator of POSEIDON MED II Project
- Panayotis Zachariuodakis, Director, Ocean Finance
- Jaroslaw Kotowski, Senior Project Manager, Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA)
Preferential rates are available for participants attending both the GreenPort Cruise and GreenPort Congress - book your place online today.
For more information contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com. Follow the event on Twitter @GPCongress.