Paolo Costa, President of Venice Port Authority, to welcome attendees to the 11th GreenPort Congress.
The 4th GreenPort Cruise Conference and 11th GreenPort Congress will be hosted by Venice Port Authority from 11-14 October 2016. Over the two days, delegates attending the GreenPort Congress will hear presentations, and will be involved in discussion and working groups, on the following topics:
- Alternative fuels for port infrastructure and maritime transport
- Reducing the carbon footprint of the logistics chain through joint ventures between ports, terminal operators and members of the port community
- Port Expansion to deal with Ultra Large Container Vessels and Mega Cargoes: dredging and alternatives
- Port Reception Facilities/Dust/Noise/Air emissions
- The Circular Economy
- Industrial symbiosis
- Remediation in the port area
- Alternative and renewable energy in ports
A Welcome Reception, Gala Dinner and Port Tour, all hosted by Venice Port Authority, will all be included and delegates can save 20% with the early bird rate, which is currently available.
Contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.
Don’t forget to follow the event on Twitter @GPCongress.