Port Authorities, terminal operators, shipping lines and other key industry stakeholders will all convene in Copenhagen this October. Anyone who has not already confirmed their attendance should do so now.
The Maritime Port Sector will meet in Copenhagen at the 10th GreenPort Congress, the only conference focussing on the environmental and sustainability issues facing maritime ports and terminals today. With a programme featuring a mix of plenary sessions and working groups, delegates will have the opportunity to knowledge share and network with peers from across the World, as well as being updated on new ideas and trends and innovative products and services.
Hosted by Copenhagen Malmo Port, sessions will include:
- Global versus regional regulations on shipping related aspects and impacts on ports
- Changing expectations of a ‘green’ port: the view of the stakeholders
- Fuel options for SECA compliance
- Port reception facilities
- Improving efficiency in terminal operations
- Port City Relationships
- Inland logistics, multimodal solutions and traffic management
- Port City development
- New port and terminal initiatives
- Port planning and expansion
Furthermore, the 3rd GreenPort Cruise Conference will highlight the environmental and sustainability issues facing Cruise terminals across the world. The programme will include sessions on:
- ECA compliance
- Dealing with waste from cruise ships
- Innovative cruise ship terminal designs
- Panel discussion - overcoming the issues surrounding increasing numbers of passengers visiting cities via cruise ships
For more information regarding the GreenPort Cruise Conference and/or Greenport Congress 2015, please contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.