If you weren’t able to be in Venice to witness this year’s keynote speakers, view them online here – includes President of the Port of Venice and CEO, Celestyal Cruises.
More than 120 delegates gathered at the 2016 GreenPort Cruise Conference in Venice on 11 October 2016 to hear the following welcome and keynote addresses:
- Welcome Address: Annamaria Morganti, Venice Passenger Terminal
- Keynote Address: Kyriakos Anastassiadis, CEO, Celestyal Cruises & Executive Committee Member, CLIA
- Keynote Address: Andrea Ballarin, Regional Minister for the Transport and Infrastructure
- ESPO code of Practice for cruise and ferry ports: Isabelle Ryckbost, Secretary General, ESPO
Videos of all the above speakers can now be viewed online here.
Over 180 delegates attended this year’s GreenPort Congress, hosted by Venice Port Authority. The following keynote addresses can be viewed online here now:
- Ms Silvia Velo, Undersecretary, Ministry of Environment, Land and Sea
- Mr. Brian Simpson, European Coordinator for the Motorways of the Sea, European Commission
- Ms. Isabelle Ryckbost, Secretary General, European Sea Port Organization (ESPO)
- Ms Lamia Kerd- joudj-Belkaid, Secretary General, FEPORT
- Ms Ariana Norcini Pala, RAM – Rete Autostrade Mediterranee Spa
Throughout the GreenPort Congress (12-13 October 2016) highlights, photos and commentary were presented. This year attracted an audience beyond the conference room whom sent questions to our conference speakers via Twitter, using the handles @GPCongress or @GreenPortBiz, or using #GreenPortCruise or #GreenPortCongress.
For further information contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the event on Twitter @GPCongress.