GreenPort Cruise & Congress will now take place from 20-22 October 2021, in Piraeus, home to the largest port in Greece and one of Europe”s largest ports.
The 16th edition of the conference provides Senior Executives with a meeting place to discuss and share the latest in sustainable development and environmental practice within sea ports, terminals and their associated logistics supply chain.
Over two days delegates will hear case-study-based presentations from expert speakers and will have the opportunity to attend a welcome reception, conference dinner and port tour. This year’s sessions include:
- Combined session- LNG/Poseidon Med full overview
- Cruise – Latest Green Terminal projects
- Congress – The EU’s Climate ‘Green Deal’
- Cruise – Sustainable cruise industry growth
- Congress – Preparing for alternative fuels and power sources in ports
- Cruise – Ecocruise ships
- Congress – Working group - Make your Sustainability Strategy a Success: Your Implementation Toolkit
- The Belt & Road Initiative
- Port Equipment Panel
- Collaborative Community Projects
- IMO Sulphur cap – lessons learned over first 10 months of operation
Booking is now open and for a limited time you can save 20% on your booking for GreenPort Cruise or the combined conference. Book today and save up to €390!