Hosted by Copenhagen Malmö Port, the 10th GreenPort Congress, incorporating the 3rd GreenPort Cruise Conference will take place at the DBI-byen Hotel, Copenhagen from the 6-9 October 2015. Conference themes for the 10th GreenPort Congress will include a wide range of issues relating to the environmental strategy of ports in a tough environment, the impact of regulations and the ongoing development and introduction of new equipment and technology to reduce the environmental impact of port operations.
The 3rd GreenPort Cruise Conference will focus on the impacts the increase in cruise passenger numbers is having on ports, cruise lines and service providers to the sector.
Provisional topics to be covered in the 10th GreenPort Congress include the following:
- Trends in the Port industry’s environmental strategy
- Changing expectations of a “green” port: the view of the stakeholders
- Global versus regional regulations on shipping related aspects and impact on ports
- New Solutions – LNG, MGO, fuel switching or scrubbers?
- Port/City Relationship
- Inland Logistics and EU transport corridors
- ESPO GreenGuide
Abstracts should be no longer than 200 words and should be sent, with a biography of the speaker, headshot photo and logo to email@example.com by 10 April 2015 latest.