With nearly 220 port and terminal operators and industry stakeholders from around the World coming together in Copenhagen to learn about policy and the practical solutions that will ensure adherence, can you afford not to be there? Book the last remaining places now.
The Congress programme will include plenary and discussion sessions and working groups on the following themes:
- Global versus regional regulations on shipping related aspects and impacts on ports
- Changing expectations of a ‘green’ port: the view of the stakeholders
- Fuel Options for SECA Compliance
- Port Reception Facilities
- Improving efficiency in terminal operations
- Port-City Relationships
- Inland logistics, multimodal solutions and traffic management
- Port City Development
- New port and terminal initiatives Port planning and expansion
Delegates will be invited to attend the Welcome Reception (6 October 2015), Conference Dinner (7 October 2015) and Port Tour (9 October 2015) all hosted by Copenhagen Malmo Port.
For more information regarding the GreenPort Cruise Conference and/or Greenport Congress 2015, please contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.