Are you a member of one of Coastlink’s Supporter Associations? Benefit from a 10% discount on the delegate rate if you are a member of Logistics UK; the UK Chamber of Shipping; The Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers; or the British Ports Association.
Join us at Coastlink 2021 for a 2-day event focussed on ‘Building Connectivity between short sea shipping and intermodal networks’. In 2021 Coastlink will be hosted at the prestigious Port House, in the Port of Antwerp on 21 & 22 April. The Conference will be Chaired by Nick Lambert of NLA International Ltd, and the 2-day event will consist of 1.5 days of conference followed by a Technical Visit at the Port of Antwerp.
As Europe’s second largest seaport, the Port of Antwerp have an ambitious growth strategy for short sea shipping. Their ambitions align with the European Green deal in terms of the growing focus on sustainable transport in the supply chain, and a drive to reduce CO2 emissions by a greater utilisation of the transport network away from road haulage.
Take advantage of the 10% discount on the delegate rate, offered to members of our Supporting Associations:
- Logistics UK
- Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers
- UK Chamber of Shipping
- British Ports Association
Coastlink delegate places can be booked online here, with the full delegate package including:
- Conference attendance on both days
- Place at the Conference Dinner on the evening of Day 1 – 21st April 2021
- Place on the Technical Visit at the Port of Antwerp, on the afternoon of day 2 – 22nd April 2021 which will include a tour of the short sea shipping terminal
- Conference Handbook & full documentation in electronic format
- Lunch and refreshments on both days
- Networking Opportunities throughout the event
Contact the Supporter association for the relevant discount code and enter this code at the checkout when booking online. The discount will then be applied. Alternatively, please call the team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.