Interested in Speaking at Coastlink 2024?
Coastlink 2024 – the Short Sea Shipping and Sustainable Logistics Network - will continue to discuss and debate all the latest developments affecting the short sea shipping, ports, and the logistics sectors.
Taking place on 24 & 25 April 2024, Coastlink 2024 will be hosted by the Port of Amsterdam – the 4th largest port in Northwest Europe.
As the market adapts to the changing pressures of environmental sustainability, customer demand, regulation, and technology and innovation, Coastlink continues to promote collaboration and the benefits of strong industry networks in defining future growth.
Following the successful event in Liverpool in 2023, we now invite interested speakers to put forward their abstract submissions for next year’s event. During the 2-day conference, the session topics & panel discussions will include:
- Emerging Opportunities for Short Sea Shipping – How is the market adapting to economic & market pressures to sustain future growth.
- Ports as Enablers – Facilitating the Energy Transition for Shipping & the Supply Chain.
- Green corridors – collaboration to drive sustainable growth.
- Advancing supply chain resilience & embracing the benefits of modal shift.
- Smart operations - What’s next in Digitalisation, Automation, and Innovation to drive efficiency?
- Shore Power – Overcoming the barriers to infrastructure and delivery.
Companies, organisations, and individuals are invited to submit abstracts relating to our session topics.
Abstracts should be approximately 250 – 300 words and submissions should include a biography and headshot photo of the Speaker.
Please submit all enquiries and abstracts to Sally Wattam at email@example.com. The closing date for the call for papers is 12 October 2023.
Coastlink brings together the EU & UK communities of ports and port authorities, shipping lines, agents, and shippers, together with multimodal and logistics experts, cargo handlers, terminal operators, industry associations and freight forwarders. All with a common goal to increase collaboration and efficiency in global supply chains.
For further information about speaking, sponsoring, or attending as a delegate contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the event on Twitter @coastlinkconf.
Follow the event on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/coastlinkconference/