Book by Thursday 9 May to secure the Coastlink Re-launch discount on a delegate place at the 2019 Coastlink Conference. Our re-launch discount of 15% will save you over £150 on your booking.
This year’s Coastlink Conference is taking place at the Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour on 12 & 13th June.
The delegate package includes:
* Conference attendance on both days
* Full documentation in electronic format
* Lunch and refreshments on both days
* Place at the evening Welcome Reception on 11th June
* Place at the Conference Dinner on 12th June
* Place on the Port Tour in the afternoon of 13th June
Coastlink was founded in 2004 by Gavin Roser and David Cheslin. Coastlink is a neutral pan-European network dedicated to the promotion of short sea and feeder container shipping and how they form part of a competitive supply chain.
Coastlink subsequently ran many successful events in both UK and European key ports such as Zeebrugge, Hamburg, Antwerp as well as Hull and Liverpool. Mercator Media Limited has now acquired the business of The Coastlink Network and is re-launching the Conference this year in Southampton – one of the busiest and most successful deep water ports in the UK.
Clive Thomas, Head of Commercial and Property for ABP Southampton will deliver the welcome address to all delegates and speakers to launch the 2-day event. There will be 3 sessions during the 2-day Conference covering the following topics:
- The changing European Logistics landscape – adapting to the changing economic demands for transportation
- How to manage your transport procurement & service – the best cost & delivery solution with environmental consideration
- Belt & Road – the real partnership with Europe? How Chinese developments and investments are influencing European short sea shipping
Click here to view our full Coastlink Conference Programme
To book your place visit our website and enter code RElaunch19 at the checkout to redeem the 15% discount on your delegate booking. Alternatively, please call the team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.