Catrien Scheers, Chairman of Fast Lines Belgium, wins Maritime Figure of 2021 award.
A passionate leader in the short sea shipping and logistics sector, Catrien was given the honour of Maritime Figure 2021 by the European Shipping Press Association (ESPA). She is the first woman since 1986 to solely receive the award.
Bringing her passion for sustainability and all things short sea to the Coastlink Conference, Catrien will address the challenges and opportunities for short sea services and highlight how shipping can contribute to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Looking to move container freight and breakbulk to a more resilient supply chain? Attend Coastlink to understand how the expanding short sea and feeder services sector can provide more resilience in the movement of goods.
Network with industry professionals at Coastlink and build business opportunities for the future. Book online today and secure one of the remaining delegate places.
The Coastlink Delegate package includes:
- Conference attendance on both days
- Place at the Conference Dinner on the evening of Day 1 – 11th May
- Place on the Technical Visit at the Port of Antwerp in the afternoon of Day 2 – 12th May
- Conference Handbook & full documentation in electronic format
- Lunch and refreshments on both days
- Networking Opportunities throughout the event