Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) is sailing to a better future.
CLIA ocean-going cruise lines are charting the course to net zero carbon cruising by 2050: reducing the carbon footprint of ships while at berth and at sea; investing in advanced environmental technologies onboard; and partnering with cities and ports on sustainable destination management.
Launching a new product? Want port professionals to know about your business? Or want to make your business stand out in front of Australia’s key industry players? Here are reasons why businesses are sponsoring the first GreenPort Congress Oceania:
- To promote their company with a personalised profile and hyperlink on the GreenPort Congress Oceania website
- Gain visibility from the 6,500 social media followers in the announcement post on the GreenPort social media pages.
- Highlight their business with a full-page advert in the handbook.
- Logo included on all advertisements and marketing collateral.
- Live announcement of sponsorship by the Congress chair
Take a look a look at the sponsorship brochure to see opportunities still available. For more reasons to sponsor and find the package that suits your business needs and budget, speak to our sales team +44 1329 825335. You can also email email@example.com