Over 40 expert speakers from the world’s leading companies presented at this year’s conference.
If you didn’t attend the conference you can still learn from industry leading experts in attendance by downloading the papers, presentations and on-demand content. The proceedings are available to purchase for just €310
You can pay and download from here.
Take a look at this year’s full programme on the website by clicking here (On demand viewing of Plenary and Congress streams available)
This year’s highlights include:
- Decarbonization - A Ship Operator’s perspective presented by Capt Sameer Bhatnagar, Head of Fuel Transition & Infrastructure, A.P. Moller – Maersk
- Planning a multi fuel future presented by Arne Strybos, Program Manager Fuel Transition, Port of Antwerp-Bruges
- Port energy supply for green shipping corridors presented by Ahila Karan, Decarbonisation Analyst, Lloyd’s Register
- The Nova Way: Silversea Cruises’ Pioneering Journey into the Future of Sustainable Cruising presented by Roberto Bruzzone, Senior Vice President of Marine Operations, Silversea Cruises
- Exploring a Maritime Green Corridor to Alaska: Early lessons on building a regional collaboration toward zero GHG emission cruise ships presented by Ryann Child (She/Her), Environmental Program Manager, Port of Seattle
- We’re all in this together’ – collaborating to deliver sustainable development of port operations presented by Christopher Wooldridge, Science Coordinator EcoPorts EcoSLC, and Visiting Research Fellow, Cardiff University, UK and Herman Journée, Chairman, ECO Sustainable Logistic Chain Foundation
- EXCLUSIVE LAUNCH - ESPO Environmental Report presented by Valter Selén, Senior Policy Advisor Sustainable Development, EcoPorts Coordinator – ESPO
- PWRSwäp De-risks Decarbonization Actions for Marine Industry presented Brent Perry, CEO, Shift Clean Energy
GreenPort Congress & Cruise will held 18-20 October 2023 within Southern Europe. However, in the meantime GreenPort Congress Oceania will be held in Newcastle, Australia from 15-17 February 2023. If you would like more information about the conference download or the upcoming conferences, don’t hesitate to contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.