Network with fellow professionals and enjoy the ambience and harbour views at the Coastlink Conference Dinner.
We are delighted to announce that attendees of the Coastlink 2022 event, hosted by the Port of Antwerp, will enjoy an evening drinks reception followed by a sumptuous 3-course dinner at the De Ark restaurant adjacent to the Port House conference venue.
Taking place on the 11 & 12 May 2022, delegates and speakers will have the opportunity to continue the discussions following Day 1 of the conference and network in the relaxed surroundings at De Ark. With an ideal location alongside the harbour, attendees can take in the ambience and stunning views whilst enjoying the refreshments on offer.
Coastlink delivers excellent networking prospects with attendees from the ports, shipping, and logistics sectors in attendance. Join our speakers from Fast Group, Unifeeder, Peel Ports, and the Ports of Tyne, Rotterdam and Zeebrugge – plus delegates from Sea-Invest, Brittany Ferries, Conti-Lines Group, Friday & Co, Portico Shipping and the Ports of Amsterdam, Haropa Port, and the Port of Tilbury London.
Book online today and guarantee your place at Coastlink 2022. Our delegate package includes:
- Conference attendance on both days
- Place at the Conference Dinner on the evening of Day 1 – 11th May 2022
- Place on the Technical Visit at the Port of Antwerp in the afternoon of Day 2 – 12th May 2022
- Conference Handbook & full documentation in electronic format
- Lunch and refreshments on both days
- Networking Opportunities throughout the event
Prefer to speak with our Coastlink team? Contact Joanna Miller on +44 (0) 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange your booking.