We are delighted to announce that the Freight Transport Association (FTA) are confirmed as a Supporter to the Coastlink 2020 Conference.
The FTA are one of the biggest business groups in the UK, supporting, shaping and standing up for efficient logistics. The FTA are the only organisation in the UK who represent all logistics sectors – with members from the road, rail, sea and air industries, as well as buyers of freight services such as retailers and manufacturers whose businesses depend on the efficient movement of goods.
Coastlink 2020 will focus on Building Connectivity between short sea shipping and the intermodal logistics networks through the ports that support this sector. The Conference will be held on 13th & 14th May 2020 in the Auditorium at the Port House in the Port of Antwerp - a truly prestigious and dynamic venue in Europe’s second largest port.
Coastlink’s supporting associations offer unique discounts on delegate places to their members. The delegate package for Coastlink includes:
- Conference attendance on both days
- Place at the Conference Dinner on the evening of Day 1 – 13th May
- Place on the Technical Visit at the Port of Antwerp, on the afternoon of day 2 – 14th May
- Conference Handbook & full documentation in electronic format
- Lunch and refreshments on both days
- Networking Opportunities throughout the event
Secure the Early Bird Offer – a 15% discount on the Standard Delegate rate – by entering the code early when you book on-line. Visit our Website for more details. Alternatively, please call the team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.