Don’t miss this key event on the future of short sea shipping!
The Coastlink Conference will take place from the 12-13 June at the Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour. Book your place today and join participants from both deep-sea and short sea shipping companies, intermodal operators, shipbrokers, ports and stevedores as well as forwarding and logistics companies.
Featured sessions at Coastlink include:
- The changing European Logistics landscape – adapting to the changing economic demands for transportation
- How to manage your transport procurement & service – the best cost & delivery solution with environmental consideration
- Belt & Road – the real partnership with Europe? How Chinese developments and investments are influencing European short sea shipping
Each delegate place includes:
* Conference attendance on both days
* Full documentation in electronic format
* Lunch and refreshments on both days
* Place at the Welcome Drinks Reception on the evening of 11th June
* Place at the Conference Dinner at Ennio’s restaurant on the evening of 12th June
* Place on the Port Tour courtesy of ABP Southampton in the afternoon of 13th June
There will be many networking opportunities to meet with key industry professionals from ABP Southampton, Unifeeder, the Port of Antwep and BMT Global. For more information on the Coastlink Conference Programme Click Here
The Coastlink Conference is offering delegates a 50% discount for the first invite from a speaker, and 25% per person thereafter.
Discounts are also available for members of our Supporting Associations – the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), the Freight Transport Association (FTA), British Ports Association (BPA) and European Logistics Association (ELA).
For more information on these offers, call the team on +44 1329 825 335 or email email@example.com.