Only 5 days to go until this year’s Coastlink Conference, which is being held on 12 & 13 June. Coastlink is being run alongside the Seawork Exhibition, which will once again be taking place at the prestigious Mayflower Park venue in Southampton, SO14 2AQ, United Kingdom from 11th – 13th June 2019.
If you’re planning to book a delegate place at the Coastlink Conference, why not visit the Seawork Exhibition ahead of the Conference? As part of the Coastlink package we can offer a complimentary pass to this event.
What’s on at Coastlink:
- The conference welcome address will be delivered by Clive Thomas, Head of Commercial & Property, ABP Southampton.
- Keynote addresses from Andrew Ellis, UK Country Manager for Unifeeder & Sarah Kenny, Vice Chair of Maritime UK
- Panel discussions on topical issues; looking at the changing European logistics landscape; cost and environmental factors within the logistics supply chain; Belt & Road – how Chinese developments and investments are influencing short sea shipping
- Presentations from key representatives from the Port of Antwerp and the Port of Gdansk as well as P&O Ferries & BMT Global.
Visit both Coastlink and the Seawork Exhibition to make new contacts and catch up with people you already know in the supply chain. At Coastlink there are many networking opportunities available to you as part of the delegate package. Additionally, Seawork attracts over 610 exhibitors and 7700 attendees from all over the world. It is the largest international commercial maritime exhibition and business forum held at the prestigious Mayflower Park venue in Southampton.
The full delegate package includes:
* Conference attendance on both days
* Full documentation in electronic format
* Lunch and refreshments on both days
* Place at the Welcome Drinks Reception on the evening of 11th June
* Place at the Conference Dinner at Ennio’s restaurant on the evening of 12th June
* Place on the Port Tour courtesy of ABP Southampton in the afternoon of 13th June
Click here to view our full Coastlink Conference Programme
Book you delegate place at Coastlink online - visit our website Here. Alternatively, please call the team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.