Did you miss Coastlink 2022 hosted by the Port of Antwerp-Bruges? A download of the speaker presentations and conference handbook is now available.
The theme of Coastlink 2022 centred on Building Connectivity between short sea shipping and intermodal transport networks. Attendees enjoyed informative presentations and extensive debate during the panel discussions held at the event. A download of these presentations and the conference handbook incorporating speaker profiles and content papers, is now available.
If you didn’t attend the conference, you can still learn from industry-leading experts in attendance by downloading the papers and presentations. The proceedings are available to purchase by visiting the Coastlink website.
Session topics covered at the event included:
Market Sector Overview: Industry Challenges and New Opportunities for Short Sea & Feeder Shipping
- Michiel Vermeiren, Manager Maritime Business & Market Intelligence, Port of Antwer-Bruges
- Nils Minor, General Manager Sales West & Central Europe Unifeeder
- Catrien Scheers, Chairman, Fast Group Belgium
- John Lucy, Director of Liverpool Freeport, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Matthew Wright, Policy Manager, UK Chamber of Shipping
- Richard Newton, Commercial Director Logistics, Port of Tyne
- Jolke Helbing, Director of Royal HaskoningDHV Ocean Shipping Consultants
Building Connectivity & Networks for the future – linking Short Sea & Feeder Shipping to Intermodal Transport Routes
- Patrick Verhoeven, Managing Director of International Association of Ports & Harbors
- Dr Iven Kraemer, Head of Department - Port Economy, Infrastructure, Shipping, The Ministry for Science and Ports - Bremen
- Stephen Carr, Group Commercial Director Peel Ports – Liverpool
- Jan Cuyt, Business Development Advisor, Customer Relations – Shipping Lines KR/SHL, Port of Antwerp-Bruges
- Gregory Brion, Director of Conti-Lines Group / Conti-Invest
Looking to the future – Improving efficiencies through Digitalisation & Innovation
- Ferhat Acuner, General Manager, NAVTEK Naval Technologies Inc
- Lars Robert Pedersen, Deputy Secretary General, BIMCO
- Eleni Bougioukou, Innovation Manager – Energy and Sustainability, Port of Tyne
- Raoul Tan, Director Naviporta, Port of Rotterdam International
- Richard Ballantyne., Chief Executive, British Ports Association
- Norbert Kouwenhoven, Strategy & Innovation Advisor, Dutch Customs Administration
To view the full conference programme visit the Coastlink website here
Coastlink 2023 will be hosted by Peel Ports at the Port of Liverpool on 10 & 11 May 2023, for further information on the event please contact Sally Wattam at Mercator Media email@example.com.