Planning to attend GreenPort Congress & Cruise 2023? Take advantage of the 20% Early Bird discount on the delegate rate.
Save up to €432 on delegate places paying only €1728 by booking your place before 31st August.
The conference hosted by Port of Lisbon will be held at the Alcântara Maritime Station, comprises of 2 days of application presentations and workshops in plenary and stream sessions. The 3rd and final day concludes with a technical tour of the Port.
Co-inciding with the 135th anniversary of the Port of Lisbon, GreenPort Congress and Cruise will showcase this vibrant port city to Europe from 18-20 October.
The two-day sessions will cover:
- Cruise Infrastructure Development
- Carbon Neutral Ports
- Shore Power
- Infrastructure Development for Ports
- Port Endeavour workshop
- ESG - Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance Workshop
- Offshore Renewables & Alternative Energies
- Waste Management and Circular Economy
- Blue Growth
- Digitalization and Technology
This year, delegate places for the combined event include the following:
- Choice of conference streams including GreenPort Cruise on day 1
- Two-day conference attendance at GreenPort Congress
- Full documentation in electronic format
- Lunch and refreshments throughout
- Place at the Welcome Reception
- Place at the Gala Dinner
- Place at the Port Tour
Under 2 weeks remaining to secure your place at our early bird rate. Book today and save 20% by using the code GPCEARLY for discounts on Combined rates and GPCrEARLY for discounts on Cruise rates. For more information contact the team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.